nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
Beginning in February 2016, the nEXT Generation project maps the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project, including project recommendations, decisions and implementation accomplishments.Download Cooperative Extension Org Chart
Implementation News – Job Postings
- Natural Resources Institute – Land & Water Outreach Program Manager – 1.0 FTE – Closes 08/31/2018
- Walworth County – Agriculture Extension Educator – 1.0 FTE – Closes 08/19/2018
- Sauk/Juneau Counties – Agriculture Extension Educator – 1.0 FTE – Closes 08/16/2018
- LaCrosse County – Human Development & Relationships Educator – 1.0 FTE – Closes 08/16/2018
Latest News & Updates
- nEXT Generation Project – Updated Organizational Structure Decision Memo – January 26, 2018
- More News…