nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
Latest News & Updates
- September 15, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Internal Memo (Webview) – September 15, 2017
- September 15, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation External Memo (Webview) – September 15, 2017
- Cooperative Extension Organization Chart Leadership Reference Table (Webview) – September 15, 2017
- 2017.09.14 nEXT Generation Project – Final Organizational Chart Diagrams (PDF) – September 14, 2017
- nEXT Generation Office of Communications & External Relations Decision Memo (PDF) – September 1, 2017
- nEXT Generation Educational Technology Support Decision Memo (PDF) – September 1, 2017
- nEXT Generation Institutes and Centers Decision Memo (Webview) – June 30, 2017
- nEXT Generation Department Decision Memo (PDF, 287KB) – April 21, 2017
- nEXT Generation Geographic Decisions (PDF, 341KB) – March 31, 2017
- Contacts in Office of Human Resources (PDF, 122KB) – March 17, 2017
- Financial Administration Decision Memo (PDF, 120KB) – March 10, 2017
- More News…