14 miles; 6 hour trip.
- Numerous log jams lengthen this trip and may require you to carry your boat around steep, muddy and slippery banks.
River Access & Parking:
- Reedsburg: Located off South Walnut Street south of the railroad tracks. Watch for sign and turn right through the alley past the Public Works garage. Park at the landing. No restrooms.
- Rock Springs: The landing and parking are located off Cty Rd. DD just south of Hwy 136 Bridge in Rock Springs. Restrooms are located across the street in the park.
- Paddle below beautiful rock outcroppings near Reedsburg and Rock Springs.
- River passes under several 1890s vintage railroad bridges.
- Passes through Ableman’s Gorge State Natural Area just upstream of Rock Springs.