The Wisconsin Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals is a professional organization which provides:
- A framework through which professionals may work for improvement and recognition the the 4-H youth development profession.
- A group identity for the professional members that have the same concerns and needs.
- Recognition to members for professional achievement.
- Opportunity for members to participate in professional improvement conferences.
- A link with the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents (NAE4-HA).
The mission of WAE4-HYDP is to promote, strengthen, and advocate the Extension 4-H Youth Development profession while providing a safe forum, camaraderie, support, and recognition of its members.
- To foster the well-being and integrity of the WAE4-HYDP membership.
- To assess and address personal and professional improvement.
- To involve the WAE4-HYDP membership issues pertaining to the Extension 4-H Youth Development profession.
Our annual meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 25, 2017 as part of the Joint Council of Extension Professionals (JCEP) Conference at the Metropolis in Eau Claire. Looking forward to seeing all of our members in attendance!
- WAE4-HYDP Membership Form: https://uwex.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5zm2loOQ9z8xKqF
- 2017 Membership Receipt
- Benefits of Membership Flyer
- NAE4-HA Membership Policies
WAE4-HYDP Treasurer materials – Before you submit an association bill:
- Transmittal Form (1 page, 57 KB)