nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
We Welcome Feedback on nEXT Generation!
Please send us your feedback using this Google Form!
Latest News & Updates
- Link to AED Finalist Feedback Survey – May 15, 2017
- List of AED Finalist Feedback Survey Questions and Candidates (Webview) – May 15, 2017
- nEXT Generation Institutes and Centers Recommendations (Webview) – May 5, 2017
- Director of Financial Services Position Open through May 17 (URL) – April 28, 2017
- nEXT Generation Department Decision Memo (PDF, 287KB) – April 21, 2017
- nEXT Generation Geographic Decisions (PDF, 341KB) – March 31, 2017
- nEXT Generation Campus Relationships Recommendations Memo (PDF, 150KB) – March 17, 2017
- Contacts in Office of Human Resources (PDF, 122KB) – March 17, 2017
- Financial Administration Decision Memo (PDF, 120KB) – March 10, 2017
- nEXT Generation Recommendations Memo February 9, 2017 (PDF, 458KB) – February 9, 2017
- More News…