nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
We Welcome Feedback on nEXT Generation!
Please send us your feedback using this Google Form!
Latest News & Updates
- July 14, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Internal Memo (Webview) – July 14, 2017
- Read the Academic Staff Council Input Statement (PDF, 275KB) – July 14, 2017
- Watch Dean Karl Martin’s July 10, 2017 Wisline (YouTube) – July 10, 2017
- July 7, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Internal Memo (Webview) – July 7, 2017
- July 7, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation External Memo (Webview) – July 7, 2017
- June 30, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Internal Memo (Webview) – June 30, 2017
- nEXT Generation Institutes and Centers Decision Memo (Webview) – June 30, 2017
- nEXT Generation Project Presentation – Coop Forward Together (PDF) – June 13, 2017
- nEXT Generation Department Decision Memo (PDF, 287KB) – April 21, 2017
- nEXT Generation Geographic Decisions (PDF, 341KB) – March 31, 2017
- Contacts in Office of Human Resources (PDF, 122KB) – March 17, 2017
- Financial Administration Decision Memo (PDF, 120KB) – March 10, 2017
- More News…