nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
We Welcome Feedback on nEXT Generation!
Please send us your feedback using this Google Form!
Latest News & Updates
- nEXT Generation Department Decision Memo (PDF, 287KB) – April 21, 2017
- 2017.04.12 nEXT Generation Probationary Faculty FAQ (PDF, 382 KB) – April 14, 2017
- Area Extension Director Positions Open Through April 24 (URL) – 4/11/2017
- nEXT Generation Geographic Decisions (PDF, 341KB) – March 31, 2017
- ANRE Current Assessment Summary (PDF, 140KB) – March 24, 2017
- nEXT Generation Campus Relationships Recommendations Memo (PDF, 150KB) – March 17, 2017
- Family Living Current Assessment Summary (PDF, 160KB) – March 17, 2017
- Contacts in Office of Human Resources (PDF, 122KB) – March 17, 2017
- February Feedback Results Report (PDF, 167KB) – March 10, 2017
- Financial Administration Decision Memo (PDF, 120KB) – March 10, 2017
- CNRED Current Assessment Summary (PDF, 142KB) – March 10, 2017
- 4-H & Youth Development Current Assessment Summary (PDF, 153KB) – February 24, 2017
- nEXT Generation Recommendations Memo February 9, 2017 (PDF, 458KB) – February 9, 2017
- More News…