nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
We Welcome Feedback on nEXT Generation!
Please send us your feedback using this Google Form!
Latest News & Updates
- Position Vacancy Announcement for Geographic Assistant Deans (PDF, 323KB) – February 27, 2017
- Listen to Dean Karl Martin’s February 15, 2017 Q&A WisLine (YouTube) – February 15, 2017
- Watch Chancellor Sandeen and Dean Karl Martin’s February 13, 2017 meeting with WCA Executive Director Mark O’Connell – February 15, 2017
- nEXT Generation Recommendations Memo February 9, 2017 (PDF, 458KB) – February 9, 2017
- nEXT Generation Project HR Decision Memo February 1, 2017 (PDF, 115KB) – February 1, 2017
- January 20, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Update (Webview) – January 20, 2017
- Modifications to the nEXT Generation project process (PDF, 201KB) – October 3, 2016
- More News…