nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to:
- Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative Extension that is relevant, flexible and digital.
- Address the $3.6 million structural budget deficit that compromises the current structure of educational delivery across Cooperative Extension.
This site provides general information and updates about nEXT Generation project.
Latest News & Updates
- Listen to Dean Karl Martin’s February 15, 2017 Q&A WisLine (YouTube) – February 15, 2017
- Watch Chancellor Sandeen and Dean Karl Martin’s February 13, 2017 meeting with WCA Executive Director Mark O’Connell – February 15, 2017
- nEXT Generation Recommendations Memo February 9, 2017 (PDF, 458KB) – February 9, 2017
- nEXT Generation Project HR Decision Memo February 1, 2017 (PDF, 115KB) – February 1, 2017
- January 20, 2017 Cooperative Extension nEXT Generation Update (Webview) – January 20, 2017
- Modifications to the nEXT Generation project process (PDF, 201KB) – October 3, 2016
- More News…