Log in to request books using Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services.
Be sure to set-up your account for Distance User access.
Log in using your UWEX CES NetID (firstname.lastname) and password. [New!]
[Note: The “go live” date for this login option will be January 17, 2017; please contact Karen should you need book delivery assistance more immediately].
- Add your office mailing address to the NOTES field of the request form (2 lines only)
- Books, conference proceedings, (etc.) will be mailed with return postage and due date to the address supplied in the Notes field. (There is no charge for book loans).
Due dates can vary by lending library.
- Request renewal by contacting the Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services office by email or phone: (608) 262-1193.
E-Book Collections: While e-book editions can be found for many texts within the library catalog, or, as a format limit as applied to a search within the catalog, e-book collections can also be browsed (or searched) as a resource type as selected from the Libraries’ database menu. Please note that not every title identified within these specific collections will be available; very specific titles are selected and licensed for access. Please select the “i” icon to learn more about any particular resource.
Special Note: DANE COUNTY OFFICE personnel should use the campus catalog’s “Place Request” button to have books delivered to a convenient campus library. Present your UW-Madison Photo ID (Wiscard) to check-out these books.
- How to Get your Wiscard.
- Use Interlibrary Loan or WorldCat to request books that are not owned by UW-Madison Libraries be delivered to your favorite campus library.
- Tip: Steenbock Library has convenient parking in the parking ramp (Lot 36) directly behind Steenbock Library on Observatory Drive. This is a gated lot which requires taking a ticket upon entry and paying upon exit (at pay-stations or gate). On weekends there is free parking all day with the exception of football (home game) Saturdays.