- Request books from Interlibrary Loan.
- Be sure to add your office mailing address to NOTES field using 2 lines only
- Books, conference proceedings, (etc.) will be mailed with return postage and due date to the address supplied in the Notes field.
- Due dates can vary by lending library.
- No charge for book loans.
- Identify books on a topic by using the campus catalog, WorldCat, or Google Books.
- DANE COUNTY OFFICE personnel should use the campus catalog’s“Place Request” button to have books delivered to a convenient campus library. Present your UW-Madison Photo ID (Wiscard) to check-out these books.
How to Get your Wiscard.
- Use Interlibrary Loan or WorldCat to request books that are not owned by UW-Madison Libraries be delivered to your favorite campus library.
- Tip: Steenbock Library has convenient parking in the parking ramp (Lot 36) directly behind Steenbock Library on Observatory Drive. This is a gated lot which requires taking a ticket upon entry and paying upon exit (at pay-stations or gate). On weekends there is free parking all day with the exception of football (home game) Saturdays.