COUNTY LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2015
Super Bowl of CLC XXIV
“IT’S ALL ABOUT DEVELOPING A SUPER TEAM OF CHAMPIONS”
Welcome to the 2015 County Leadership Conference!
The 2015 County Leadership Conference will empower our leaders to provide effective coaching through skill building opportunities to assist in developing a super team of champion Extension colleagues who are capable, resilient and transformational.
The 2015 County Leadership Conference will engage county leaders in creating a top-notch county colleague support model and explore ways to lead Cooperative Extension into the next 100 years.
- Gain clarity about the purpose of Cooperative Extension’s colleague support systems
- Utilize relationships as a focal point to excel in programming, expand access, build awareness, grow partnerships, support colleagues, and improve and align our workplaces
- Determine next steps for colleague support
- Build skills
- Have fun
Who should attend?
- Colleagues sharing leadership in county offices
- One additional colleague from each single-leader county office
- All Nutrition Coordinators
- Program Area Liaisons / Nutrition Advisors
- Cooperative Extension’s Administrative Leaders
Conference registration closes May 8, 2015.
Conference Hotel: Hyatt on Main, Green Bay, 333 Main Street, Green Bay, WI
The deadline for making your hotel reservations is Friday, May 8, 2015.